Hands-on workshops for sponsorship professionals
SponsorshipX Virtual Classroom offers hands-on opportunities for sponsorship marketers to learn best practices, tips and tools to help you excel in your profession.
Led by guest instructors representing the sponsorship marketing industry, you will have the chance to learn and interact firsthand with industry experts in an intimate group setting from the comfort of your home.
Looking for custom or private training sessions? Our team of sponsorship experts is here to help. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get in touch.
Upcoming Virtual Classrooms
Rebuilding Your Sponsorship Pitch
With Mark Harrison, Founder, SponsorshipX and CEO, The T1 Agency
COVID-19 has turned the sponsorship industry upside down, but one constant remains, you won’t get anywhere without a great pitch. In this intimate, three-hour workshop, the Founder of SponsorshipX and the CEO of The T1 Agency, Mark Harrison will help you determine your organization’s value proposition and rebuild your sponsorship pitch for success in a COVID-19 world.
- Learn from the What Sponsors Want (WSW) Model, and its 5 key deliverables.
- Learn how to craft a Unique Value Proposition (UVP) for your organization that resonates with the corporate sector.
- Learn how to build a sponsorship deck that speaks to brands in language they care about.
- Learn how to adapt your sponsorship pitch for the COVID-19 world.
2 Class Options Offered:
June 17, 12 pm – 3 pm ET
June 24, 9 am – 12 pm ET
Starting at $199
4 Sales Plays That Will Change Your Prospecting Efforts
With Jamie Shanks, Managing Partner, Sales for Life Inc.
According to Forrester, 78% of digital sellers are outperforming their analog selling peers by >20% sales pipeline. Where do you stack rank against your competition, or best-in-class? As the best-selling author of Social Selling Mastery and SPEAR Selling, Jamie Shanks has literally written books on selling strategies. As the CEO of the world’s largest Digital Selling training programs for mid-market and enterprise companies, his group has held workshops across 6 continents. Now he wants to hold one at your desk. He’ll share tips on how to hyper-accelerate selling success with 4 “sales plays” that best-in-class sellers are leveraging every day to meet their sales quota. His session will also examine how, and why, social selling is outperforming analog sales and share CSO Insights studies.
- Learn the 4 “sales plays” that industry leaders are using to outperform the competition.
- Learn how to create a digital sales pipeline to vastly enhance your sales tactics.
- Learn how to use Social Selling to increase your deal win rates by up to 50%.
Class Options Offered:
July 8, 10 am – 11:30 am ET
Starting at $149
Modernizing Your Sponsorship Tactics: Upping your Game on Valuation, Evaluation, Servicing & Activation
With Dr. Norm O’Reilly, Partner Consultant, The T1 Agency and Director, International Institute for Sport Business, University of Guelph, Mas Nazif, Analyst at The T1 Agency and Cristina Stefan, Analyst at The T1 Agency
No matter how experienced you are in sponsorship, mastering the fundamentals remains a key to success. In this Virtual Classroom, join the Director of the International Institute for Sport Business and Leadership at Guelph University and T1 Partner Consultant, Norm O’Reilly, Mas Nazif, Analyst at The T1 Agency and Cristina Stefan, Analyst at The T1 Agency, for an intimate session on the tactical elements of sponsorship.
- Sponsorship Evaluation – learn how to discern if a sponsorship was effective for a brand.
- Sponsorship Valuation – learn how to tell what a given property partnership is worth.
- Servicing – learn how to structure yourself to service a brand.
- Activation – learn how much brands and properties should be investing, plus, where these investments should go and how.
2 Class Options Offered:
July 29, 9 am-12 pm ET
August 5, 2 pm – 5 pm ET